Look out for these 5 key Digital Marketing trends in 2018
Digital marketers need to keep a track of the Digital Marketing trends if they want to stay ahead of the curve. 2018 has begun strong on the digital front and will continue to accelerate. Some of the traditional marketing techniques like content have evolved to be more versatile and few new trends are creating distinct space for themselves. Let’s look at 5 trends that will significantly restructure the digital landscape.
- Videos are a buzz: If we were to pick one milestone digital marketing trends from 2017, it would be short videos. More than 70% of total internet traffic was in the form of short videos. They are visually appealing, entertaining, informative, creative and shareable. Cisco says by 2019, a million minutes of video will be shared every second. Digicots is one of the best digital marketing company in Noida offering dynamic video marketing services that are sure to appeal to the masses.
- Content that tells a story: On one hand we have new trends coming up and on the other we have traditional marketing techniques that withstood the test of time. Even in 2018 there is no alternative to well written content. But it’s only a well written and fresh piece of content that will win the search engine’s heart. At Digicots, we are a the best content marketing and digital agency in noida which strives to deliver content that stirs up emotions and compels people to get into action.
- User experience dictates the terms: If there was ever a time to study users and tailor your digital marketing strategy to please them, it is now. With more and more mobile users, they are reading, watching, framing opinion and sharing with others. Google places high value on websites that are highly user friendly. A smart digital marketing company in Delhi NCR like Digicots can market to these smart users.
- AI infused SEO: Machine learning has been influencing the way SEO works and it is expected to grow wide and deep this year too. Artificial Intelligence enables search engines or any other program to behave as humanly as possible and search results to be highly useful. Hence we are highly sensitive to all the enhancements on search engines and accordingly adapt the campaigns for our clients.
- Social Media’s influence: Social Media has evolved a great deal from being a virtual socializing platform to one that has immense marketing potential. Social Media users are highly vocal about their opinion and their influence is going to bear a deep impact on digital marketing this year. Here an experienced digital marketing company in delhi ncr like Digicots will be able to read the behaviour, analyse the data and formulate digital strategies that are bound to succeed.
Be it a business or a digital agency that provides services, one needs to repackage their fundamental qualities from time to time and impact users and machines with renewed strength.